Dave McNulty, principal at CloserConnect and DScape Interactive will share insights on the evolution of corporate training based on real-world experiences and lessons learned. The focus will be on:
- Identifying the most effective methodologies today for varied learning audiences and specific learning goals
- Insights from recent studies on how people learn most effectively
- How to get the most effective training for dollars spent
- The benefits of internal v external development
- Delivery: Enabling “bottom-up” rather than “top-down”-driven learning experiences
- A demonstration of “CloserConnect”, a SaaS platform designed to enable the personalized, rapid deployment and real-time tracking of training and digital assets to one person or thousands. Especially useful for reaching learners outside an LMS (Channel Partners, 3rd Party Vendors and Distributors, etc.) the CloserConnect UI requires no IT skills. By simply dragging and dropping any digital content (videos, PDF’s, Word docs, etc.) admins can spontaneously get training to those who need it, when they need it – and receive detailed reporting on usage and completions in real time. It’s fully mobile response so learners can access the training from any device. www.closerconnect.com.
Dave McNulty is the Co-Founder and Co-Principal of both DScape Interactive and Closer Connect - leading providers of content development/authoring and applications for corporate, non-profit, and educational institutions. Under Dave's leadership the twin companies have grown to provide e-Learning, Communication, Sales Support, and SaaS platform solutions for Organizations such as Aramark, BMW, Dow Jones & Co, FedEx, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Wakefern, UBS Financial, and more. In his spare time, Dave is a passionate supporter of educational programs and institutions, a proud father, and a thrill seeker.