CONDUIT 2018 - Connecting Minds
Join the Philadelphia Metro Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication on Saturday, April 7th for their annual full-day conference featuring multiple sessions following a keynote presentation by David Dylan Thomas.
The conference will feature a variety of topics including content strategy, user experience, technical writing, and much more. There will be plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.
A continental breakfast, lunch, and fabulous door prizes will be provided!
The location is convenient to both the PA Turnpike and public transportation.
For more details, visit our CONDUIT 2018 conference website.
- Bits of the Future – Information 4.0 and Tech Comm - Neil Perlin.
- Meet Your Customers using the Jobs-to-Be Done Approach - Donn DeBoard
- Finally Answering: Who Owns the Website - Marli Mesibov
- What the FAQ?! Casual discussions on serious questions - Christopher Ward & Bernard Aschwanden
- Convergence: Tech Comm, Meet Marketing. You'll Get Along Fine - Bernard Aschwanden
- Why is My Team Failing? - Christine Loch
- Getting Volunteers: Recruiting the Next Generation - Jessie Mallory
- Networking for Geeks - Brian Winter
- Communicate the Future - David Caruso
- Software Localization: Inside the Black Box - Kenneth Farrell
- The future is decided by your actions today - Liz Fraley
- The Cost of Doing Nothing - Suzanne Mescan
For more information about each of these presentations, view our Conference Presenters page
L&D Philly Members - Register using the discounted rate to save $10. Contact the board at email@example.com today to receive the discount code
We are also offering several half-day workshops on Friday, April 6, 2018.
More details and to register for the Workshops at a special discounted rate to save $5.