John admits that as personalities go, calling him a "planner" would hit the nail in the head. His colleagues call him the project manager of project managers. His girlfriend calls him skippy, but that's not important here.
The rest of 2018 will deliver a boatload of great programming on top of what we already delivered in just three short months. Now that's news you can use.
A whole series of events around career management in the Fall:
- Blowout Networking Event!
- Resume & Profile Writing
- The Job Search & Interview Process
- Starting/Running Your Own Business - learn from the pros
- Free/Lost Cost Resources
- Design Thinking
- VR/AR Development
- Real-time Collaboration
- Change Management
A CLO Roundtable!
Professional Series Events:
- Storyline Bootcamp
- Employee Engagement - Techniques & Strategies
- Needs Analysis & Project Fundamentals
And great partner events with:
- Association of Career (Management) Professionals
- Meet the Author
So stay tuned and be on the look out as we add events to the website. And as always, if you have questions, suggestions, ideas, or feedback - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org