Are you a founding member of L&D Philly that signed up when we launched this platform 16 months ago and since then let your membership lapse? Or are you a causal attendee of events that's not sure about the ROI of your membership?
Well - instead of gushing on an on about the quality of our programs and the many perks of membership - let's give you some cold hard facts:
- 15 - That's the number of published authors and leaders (through ATD press, Wiley, or other top publishers) we've had facilitate monthly workshops or or Professional Series Seminars in the past 2.5 years, in addition to local experts on topics such as storytelling, using humor in training, emotional intelligence, experiential training, and more!
- $100s of dollars in a year. That's how much your membership can save you! From discounts on our monthly workshops and Professional Series Seminars, to discounted rates for events (some exclusive) with our partner organization. In fact, in three of our first four monthly workshops this year, discounted opportunities or giveaways were available at each single event worth at least $25. And in case you were wondering who some of our partner organizations are - here's a list:
- ATD Chapters - Philadelphia, Mid-New Jersey, Eastern PA, Central PA
- SHRM CHapters - Philadelphia, Delaware, Greater Valley Forge
- Philadelphia Chapters of:
- National Speakers' Assocation
- Society for Technical Communication
- Association of Career Professionals
- Philadelphia Area New Media Assoc. (Panma)
- Visuals for Change
- The Millennial Summit
- Philadelphia Articulate Storyline User Group
- Jump Start Your Career
- $1,000s of dollars you could save over multiple years. That's right - L&D Philly members get discounts on (and exclusive) access to non-accredited courses, workshops, forums, and events from both Drexel University's Goodwin College of Professional Studies as well as Harrisburg University and discounts on technical training classes from locally based Brookwood Media Arts.
We could drone on and one about more reasons to join/renew today. But we figure, hit them in the wallet and see what happens!