Yearly Membership only $25!
L&D PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER PHILADELPHIA
Ready to Learn Storyline 360?
L&D Philly will be offering a full day "Boot Camp" of training in Storyline 360. We will begin at the introductory level and continue through the use of layers and triggers. At the conclusion of this class, you will walk away with a complete training module with full content, graphics, audio narration, Knowledge Checks and an assessment. This would be an ideal means of building your portfolio and being better prepared for your next workplace or contractor interview. You’ll learn how to:
· Start a new project
· Design a new learning course layout
· Create a wide array of screen designs
· Work with slide masters, scenes and screens
· Add text, graphics, video, and audio
· Become comfortable with using the timeline
· Edit object properties
· Understand the use of states and layers.
· Create triggers
· Create quiz questions and review the Results Screen properties (how to score)
· Work with standard player, menu, and add required buttons
· Review, test (using SCORMCloud), review the LMS tracking requirements and then publish a course
If you are ready to increase your skills and become a more qualified elearning designer and developer, then this one day course is for you. It’s time to make an investment in yourself!
Facilitated by Dave Goodman, Founder & CEO of SoftAssist
Lunch & breakfast included
Exercise files to be provided on the day of the event
Please note - Storyline only runs on PC machines.
*You must be able to download a free trial of Storyline or have it installed on your computer by the day of the workshop.
It is safe to say Dave Goodman's vocation and avocation are learning - how we learn, why we learn, the affects of learning, the differences in learning, learning research, learning design, learning development and all things learning. If he could, he would also throw in a cup of tea, pretzels and art in that bag of learning!
Learning is discovery. Personally, he tries to learn something new everyday. For our corporate clients, SoftAssist, Inc. designs, develops and executes learning and training programs that supports the reach and range of the clients' business goals and expectations. We have not achieved 100% satisfaction which provides us another challenge and a stepping stone to learn and improve.