Articulate Storyline Bootcamp - Basics & Beyond
Articulate Storyline is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use e-learning authoring tool. This four-part online workshop teaches you how to create effective, engaging e-learning from start to finish, taking you from the very basics up to insider tips and secrets that even experienced developers don't know.
In this program, you'll learn the basics such as setting up a course and adding content to creating interactions and questions, all the way to advanced techniques such as working with conditions and variables.
Whether you are a beginner just getting started, an intermediate user looking to pick up a few extra tricks, or someone just curious about the possibilities, this program is for you!
THIS BOOTCAMP IS 66% off the rate offered through national organizations.
SIGN UP FOR BOTH THE BEGINNER BOOTCAMP AND THE ADVANCED CLASS AND RECEIVE $95 off of the Advanced Session.
This workshop will cover everything you need to get up and running with Articulate Storyline. Specifically you’ll learn to:
- Navigate the Articulate Storyline interface.
- Create new projects.
- Organize your projects with scenes and slides.
- Work with text.
- Import and format images in your projects.
- Create your own graphics using built-in drawing tools.
- Engage your learners by animating slide content.
- Incorporate audio and video into your Storyline projects.
- Create learner interactions with triggers, states, and actions.
- Add conditional actions and variables to create advanced interactions.
- Build questions and quizzes.
- Record your screen for software simulations.
- Customize the Articulate Player interface.
- Publish your Storyline project for various delivery methods.
The materials are written for Articulate Storyline 360, but you can attend with Storyline 2 or 3 (trial version OK).
- Tuesday July 21st - 1-4pm EST
- Thursday July 23rd - 1-4pm EST
- Tuesday July 28th - 1-4pm EST
- Thursday July 30th - 1-4pm EST
Diane Elkins is co-founder of E-Learning Uncovered and Artisan E-Learning, a custom e-learning development company specializing in the use of Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, and Lectora. Diane has been in the e-learning industry since 2001, speaks regularly at national conferences about e-learning, and is co-author of the popular E-Learning Uncovered book series and blog. She has served on the boards of the Northeast Florida and Metro DC chapters of ATD.
William Everhart is the authoring tools trainer for E-Learning Uncovered, helping people get up and running with e-learning. William's favorite thing in life is to see the lightbulb go off over someone's head; helping them finally grasp a concept or software technique that has eluded them for so long. An Adobe Certified Instructor, William was previously the Director of Training at Lodestone Digital and a contributing author at Lynda.com. Through classroom training, one-on-one coaching, and online programs, he has helped people learn Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, video production, audio editing, and graphics creation.
Professional Certifications & Continuing Education Credits:
This program is valid for 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program is eligible for 12 Credit Hours for either a Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) or Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credential holder.