Yearly Membership only $25!
L&D PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER PHILADELPHIA
Dave McNulty, principal at CloserConnect and DScape Interactive, will share insights on the evolution of corporate training based on real-world experiences and lessons learned over a Twenty-Five plus-year career. Dave’s focus will be on:
- Identifying today’s most effective methodologies for varied learning audiences and specific learning goals
- Insights from recent studies on how people learn most effectively
- How to get the most effective training for dollars spent
- The benefits of internal versus external development
- Enabling “bottom-up” rather than “top-down”-driven learning experiences
- Dave will also demonstrate “CloserConnect,” an SaaS platform designed to enable the personalized, rapid deployment and real-time tracking of training and digital assets. Especially useful for reaching learners outside an LMS, CloserConnect requires no IT skills! Simply by dragging and dropping digital content (videos, PDF’s, Word docs, etc.), admins can quickly get training to those who need it, when they need it. Plus, they’ll receive detailed reporting on usage and completions in real time. It’s fully mobile responsive so learners can access training from any device. www.closerconnect.com.
Dave McNulty is the Co-Founder and Co-Principal of both DScape Interactive and Closer Connect - leading providers of content development/authoring and applications for corporate, non-profit, and educational institutions. Under Dave's leadership the twin companies have grown to provide e-Learning, Communication, Sales Support, and SaaS platform solutions for Organizations such as Aramark, BMW, Dow Jones & Co, FedEx, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Wakefern, UBS Financial, and more. In his spare time, Dave is a passionate supporter of educational programs and institutions, a proud father, and a thrill seeker.
Everyone’s in sales. Every conversation we have with every person we meet every day is a selling opportunity. Skeptical? Join L&D Philadelphia for it's first Monthly Workshop of 2018 where local Philadelphia and international speaker Todd Cohen will share insights and advice on how any L&D professional can benefit from learning about sales - both as a technique as well as a function inside of the business you support.
More details coming soon!
Attendees will receive a free copy of Todd's latest whitepaper which will serve as the foundation for his upcoming third book!
If you’re reading this, then you are in sales. We are ALL part of a sales culture whether you are in the “C” suite, on the sales team, in the legal department, or in HR; whether you own your company or are the receptionist in a Fortune 500 company. And I’m here to help you not only understand that everyone’s in sales, I’m here to help you adapt and adopt the elements of a successful sales culture.
Unlike traditional “sales coaches,” who focus only on sales teams, I work with both sales and non-sales professionals and show them how everything he or she does impacts the client’s and their colleague’s decision-making process and how everyone can and does contribute to the growth and profitability of the business. That’s a Sales Culture.
I’m honored to have worked with some tremendous companies, some of whom have been kind enough to share their thoughts:
Go ahead go and find a hotter buzzword in the L&D industry over the past few years. We dare you. You won't find many. In fact, you'd be lucky to find half a dozen more talked about trends in our industry. What are we referring to you ask? Microlearning. Join L&D Philadelphia and New York Based Alex Khurgin for an interactive session on designing and developing "microlearning". Alex will share insights and help you understand the basics and develop a game plan for when and where to implement this "tiny" strategy.
Alex Khurgin works with leading organizations to help them build modern learning cultures.
His background is in philosophy, specifically the philosophy of mind and how we perceive the world. For the last 10 years he have been building learning technology to help others learn better and faster.
At Grovo, he developed their microlearning method as well as their internal learning culture. And I’ve spoken across the country helping HR, talent, and L&D leaders build effective learning programs for a 21st century workforce.