March 11 & 12, 2019
Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
Investment: $2,195 (Early bird) or $2,495
Partnership with Philly L&D
You know and love the DISC tool. Now you want to be trained and certified to use it in your own workshops or coaching practice. Here’s your chance! Local DISC thought leader, Theresa Hummel-Krallinger, will lead a comprehensive two-day workshop. The program will give you everything you need to successfully add the DISC assessment to your professional toolkit. Upon completion of the workshop and successfully passing the exam, you will be a Certified Behavioral Analyst.
The two full-day workshop will be held March 11 & 12th at the private business club, the Pyramid Club, in Center City Philadelphia, where you can enjoy the view from the 52nd floor! Breakfast, lunch, all materials, and enrollment for the certification assessment are included. For those who want to stay and celebrate, there is an optional cocktail event Tuesday evening from 6-8pm.
To insure personalized attention, this course is limited to 10 program participants.
Key learning objectives –
Upon completion of the training, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the history and theoretical foundation of the DISC behavior styles model
- Explain each of the four styles and how to situationally flex styles to get the best results
- Manage their own personal online DISC portal, including inviting participants, customizing and processing reports
- Interpret report results and style graphs
- Lead full-day, half-day, and mini-workshops
- Customize their workshop with the right content and exercises to meet their specific learning objectives
- Use DISC reports in one-on-one or group coaching
- Personalized DISC report
- DISCovering the Styles certification prep textbook
- Registration for Certified Behavioral Analyst Certification Exam
- Customizable PowerPoint deck
- Customizable Participant’s Workbook and supplemental handouts
- Video resources
- Bonus DISC games and exercises
- Customized Portal for Proception2 DISC assessments with 3 complimentary reports and discounted pricing on future reports
- Continental breakfast & lunch both days
- Optional cocktail event from 6-8 on Tuesday
- Workshop leaders: The assumption is that the facilitator has solid presentation skills and has a basic knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Coaches: The assumption is that the individual has completed a course of study and/or has demonstrated mastery of conducting one-on-one and/or group coaching.
Registration & Information:
About the facilitator:
Theresa has been teaching internationally for over 25 years. She received her DISC training through Carlson Learning back in 1995 and, since then, has taught hundreds of classes in corporations and non-profit groups. She also teaches DISC at Temple University, where her course, “What’s Your Point?,” is a requirement for their Project Management, Management & Leadership, and Communications Certificate programs. In addition to training, Theresa also works with leaders to create winning corporate culture. On the weekends, she is paid to make people laugh.