I wish I could say "Spring is in the Air". Mother Nature, though, seems like she doesn't want to stop her annual three to four month fling with Old Man Winter. Yet even as a chill lingers in the air a lot of great events run by our Partner Organizations will heat things up in the coming weeks. That includes:
- Mid New Jersey ATD - Annual Technology Showcase on April 17th
- 1pm to 6pm in North Brunswick NJ @ DeVry University
- Sessions include Augmented Reality, Adaptive Learning, Integrating Mobile and more!
- Also on April 17, the Leadership & OD SIG from ATD Philadelphia will host it's quarterly meeting - with this quarter's topic of "Talent Development's Role in Creating a 'Best Place to Work' Organization"
- April 20th, the Philadelphia chapter of NSA will host "Fix Your Business Presentation Description" a in Plymouth Meeting
- April 25th - Adobe will be holding it's east coast session of it's annual e-Learning conference in Washington DC.
- Jump Start Your Job Search will hold it's spring event on April 28th in Wayne PA
- Philly SHRM, Greater Valley Forge SHRM, and Delaware SHRM all have great events coming up from "Linking a Strong Organizational Culture to Strategic Outcomes" to "Painless Surveys: From Asking the Questions to Attacking the Issues".
- Visuals for Change will host one of it's annual two-day visual design workshops on May 21st and 22nd.
- Theresa Hummel-Krallinger's Meet the Author Series continues on the 2nd Thursday of each month with a special second session in May.
Check out these events and more under our "Partner Events" section at ldphilly.com